Tuesday, July 13, 2010

In View of a Call

Saturday Morning we had a meet and greet time with the students and their parents. Liam had a great time running around the Lighthouse (The student Building)
The students loved him. He was all over the place,
so I didn't get to take lots of pictures but here is what I have.

What could be better than colored buttons? Liam tried playing the video games.
Kayla and Liam hit it off right away. She is great with him.
Will chatting
The Stage before everyone sat down. It is a really nice youth building.
Kayla's sister Kacey was letting Liam play air hockey with Mya
 (Angela's daughter, Angela is the Children's minister)

After Will talked and we had a Q & A with the two of us, Kayla let Liam play with the NEW drum set. It made me a bit nervous but he loved them. They turned on the sound and the mike and he sang for us too.
"Jesus loves me"
Doing a drum solo
Will chatting with Brother Bobby and some of the boys playing with the Wii

We stayed in Brother Bobby's Back house Saturday night. It had a huge shower without a door, which meant that Liam loved it. He would run in and out, in and out.

There was also a Wii. Since Will and I had never played before and we are going to have to take on some well practiced students we thought we should try it out. We played tennis, baseball, golf and bowled.
I did manage to remember to snap a picture before the Sunday service Started. I am so bummed I forgot to give some one my camera. Maybe we can get a pic next time we go. Which will be very soon, since Will was voted in 98%! WOW! What an overwhelming welcome!

1 comment:

The Fants said...

I am SOO excited for y'all!! This is such a wonderful answer to many prayers and I know y'all are just thrilled!! We're going to miss y'all, but we are so excited!!

 

avandia lawsuit