Wednesday, July 21, 2010

M-FugeVideo and Update!

The Crums' lives are about to change. Here is a taste of things to come.
Oh how I have missed, the uninhibited silliness of Student ministry.
Check out the website that the Youth intern Deven has set up to keep us updated while they are all at camp.
http://www.devenful10.com/RevFuge/Revolution_on_the_road....html
Click on dful10 07/20/10 06:27 PM in the Live Video Box
 Each night they record a silly video explaining the highlights of the day.
It is about a 10 minute long video.
Will and Deven are all dressed up in a crazy get ups and the students are funny.

I bet 13 years ago when Will was snickering at me in the back row at The Bridge, in the Prestonwood student ministry, he didn't see this coming. Who's laughing now sweet heart?
Will, I Love you and am so proud of you! I know that the Lord is going to use you in amazing ways in the students lives. They have a great role model in you. I am so excited to be sharing this with you.
All my love, Jenny

No comments:

 

avandia lawsuit