Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Happy Birthday USA!

Liam was super excited to get to spend the 4th with Yia Yia, Kiwi and Oma and Pops!
Enjoying a swing with Yia yia
All smiles
Liam practicing a little washers (Getting ready to go to Baylor) Kiwi was doing a little coaching!
Note the right handed throw
Switching to lefty
I remember using this slide all the time, how crazy is it that my little guys is big enough to slide on his own?
I bought some poppers for a buck at target. When I saw them they brought back great 4th of July memories. Liam, Pops and Will had a great time throwing them down and hearing them pop!
Liam backed up a little at first, into the safe arms of Oma
POP! That is so funny!
Let me give it a try
the guys!

Checking out the bag with saw dust
pulling out Oma's decor
Ice-a-ceamy with pops!
After a bit of coaching from pops I schooled Will in washers
We took a quick dip in the spa then put on Liam's PJs for the show!
Liam waiting for the show to start with Pops. He loved sitting in a big chair. He was playing with a light up toy that Oma and Pops gave him for Valentine's Day.
FUN!
Mezmerized!
Jeni sent me an article on taking pictures of fireworks, this camera had a fireworks setting... pretty cool, huh?
Liam switched laps mid show, I think our little guys is a bit sleepy.
Happy Birthday USA!

1 comment:

Brice and Jeni Land said...

Is he left handed like his mama?

 

avandia lawsuit