Tuesday, July 20, 2010

The Pool Boy

My big helper, Liam wanted to sweep the pool for Pops. Wow, two summer jobs in one week! 
I hope this pattern continues.
He saw Pops doing it and went and grabbed the smaller brush.
It is so funny to watch him observe every move we make, okay I'll admit it is a bit scary too.

My little pool boy
reaching the last step
Watching Pops
Together

I was just telling Yiayia today that my mom always finds amazing things in Large trash pick up. She'll go knock on the door and ask if it is okay if she takes whatever it is that is laying out on the side of the road. You would be amazed at some of the things she has refurbished, Furn plant stand that I used as a night stand in high school, Big stuffed chair she recovered (Also in my room) even a sewing machine. Anyway, today she saw a train table across the street and down a few doors was a whole swing set. Most of the swing set was falling apart but Oma and Pops saved this swing from it. Liam gave it a
test drive after they were finished with the pool.
Liam usually doesn't like swings (A bit like his mommy)
but he seemed cautiously amused by this one. It is a start.
Concentrating

I took this video, it doesn't have sound though. you can see a little smirk  on his mouth,
I think he is getting braver.

No comments:

 

avandia lawsuit