Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Liam takes mommy on a date

The Saturday before Will got home we were supposed to meet our ABF (Sunday School) at Cici's for Pizza. We must have picked a bad time because no one was there. I kept asking Liam if he wanted Pizza and he kept saying no. So I decided to go somewhere else, just the two of us. (Of course when we left the cici's parking lot he fussed and said "Pizza") We ended up at McAlister's, It had been a long week and needed some sweet tea. Liam and I had a great dinner just playing at our table.
Liam loved the order number holder, he was confused
when the man took our number after he brought our food.
Well, I wasn't gonna do that! But ...
Liam wanted to try mommy's drink, So I gave him ONE sip... he liked it!
This is what Liam's highchair said. I thought it was cute
By the time we got our food we were in the sun so Liam put his sunglasses back on.
I put a cars picture in the number holder, he waved it around the whole dinner

I was so proud of him eating like a big boy!
I told him to put one hand here and the other here...
When he picked it up he repeated exactly what I said.
"Han here- oter han here"
Then he took a big bite. oh he is growing up so fast!

No comments:

 

avandia lawsuit